A one-day Continuing Medical Education conference for Psychiatrists, Family Physicians, other health professionals, and trainees. The Conference is co-organised by Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT) and Canadian Biomarker Integration Network for Depression (CAN-BIND) and will host global experts in depression research and treatment.
By the end of this conference, attendees will:
- Identify emerging treatments and technologies for depression, including medication, psychotherapy, brain stimulation and digital health tools
- Describe recent findings in depression biomarker research and explain how they may impact patient care
- Discuss best available depression management options with consideration for emerging treatments
Continuing Medical Decuation (CME) Credits
Credits for Family Physicians: This 1-credit-per hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified for up to 6 Mainpro+ credits.
Credits for Specialists: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. You may claim a maximum of 6 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Credits for Others: This is an accredited learning activity which provides up to 6 hours of Continuing Education.
- Physicians $275
- Other Health Professionals $175
- Fellows & Other Trainees $75
Learn more about the conference at canbind.ca.